This error indicates that the user was trying to pair the mobile app with the computer, but the computer didn't get the registration request confirmation from the server. Usually, this happens when the user starts the pairing process, and the QR code gets displayed, but the pairing process didn't get completed on time. The user has 60 seconds to scan the QR code when it gets shown.
Please follow these instructions to resolve the issue:
1. Open the HYPR App on the mobile device
2. Tap on the SCAN QR button (if you have already paired at least one account, tap on the Add button in the app)
3. Click on the Try Again button in the windows app
4. Scan the QR code with your mobile app
5. Ensure that QR code scanned successfully
If the issue persists - record the tracer ID displayed on the error screen escalate the Control Center Administrator to analyze logs for further diagnostic.