1) Network connectivity issue between the user’s domain controller and their active internet connection
2) The user has multiple devices paired to the workstation and one of them is not ‘cached’
Level 1 Helpdesk
- Ask the user if they have more than 1 mobile device paired to the workstation
- If they have more than one device, ask them to try the other device they have paired
- If this succeeds, let them know that they will need to connect to the office network or VPN to use the device that experienced the error
- If this does not work, ask the user to disable their internet on the workstation and to try an offline authentication PIN
- Ask the user to reboot if this also does not work, and to then try an online and offline authentication
- If no solution: request the user to submit a support log using their side panel in the mobile app for escalation to Level 2 Helpdesk
Level 2 Helpdesk
- Check the Audit Trail for any errors
- See how many devices the user has paired.
Given the support information provided by level 1 - Identify if there are errors captured in the Audit trail for the particular DeviceID or user handle reported. The user may need to be removed from user management and may need to re-pair their workstation with their mobile app.