- The user may have removed their existing FaceID
- Biometry lockout (e.g., the user made too many wrong attempts, and now iOS locked the screen)
- The wrong face was used or not recognized; try again with the right face
Level 1 Helpdesk
- Has FaceID ever worked before?
- Check if a passcode is set up already (iOS does not allow to use native authenticator without a passcode)
- Have you locked out of your phone? Try locking the phone and unlocking by entering the passcode, then try to authenticate again
- Is there a passcode set up in your device already?
- If the issue persists, ask the user to submit a support log using the HYPR Mobile App for escalation to Level 2 Helpdesk
Level 2 Helpdesk
- Given the support information provided by level 1
- Identify if there are errors captured in the Audit trail for the particular DeviceID or user handle reported
- The user may need to be removed from user management and may need to re-pair their workstation with their mobile app