1) Expired PINs are used
2) All Offline Mode PINs have been exhausted
Level 1 Helpdesk
- Has Offline Mode ever worked for the user before?
- If the user can do an online authentication, ask them to do one successful online authentication and login to their workstation
- Upon a successful unlock, ask the user to lock their machine and try Offline Mode again
- The user can generate a new PIN by doing a long press on the computer button on the mobile device, and tap 'Unlock Computer'
- Try again by entering the new PIN in the Offline PIN field
- Try the above steps again after requesting the user to reboot the computer and disable the internet on their computer
- If the issue is unresolved: request the user to submit a support log using their side panel in the mobile app for escalation to Level 2 Helpdesk
Level 2 Helpdesk
Given the support information provided by level 1 - Identify if there are errors captured in the Audit trail for the particular DeviceID or user handle reported. The user may need to be removed from user management and may need to re-pair their workstation with their mobile app.