1) Expired PINs are used
2) Wrong computer (selected on the mobile app) is used to generate offline PINs
Level 1 Helpdesk
- Has Offline Mode ever worked for you?
- Select the correct computer to generate the offline PINs and use it to enter in the computer
- Make sure the PINs are not expired
- If PINs are expired then get the new set of PINs by doing an online unlock
- If no solution: request the user to submit a support log using their side panel in the mobile app for escalation to Level 2 helpdesk
Level 2 Helpdesk
Given the support information provided by level 1 - Identify if there are errors captured in the Audit trail for the particular DeviceID or user handle reported. The user may need to be removed from user management and may need to re-pair their workstation with their mobile app.