- There may be an intermittent error
- There may be a conflict with the domain controller
- There may be an issue in the product crypto process
Level 1 Helpdesk
- Has Offline Mode ever worked for the user before?
- If so, have the user disable internet on the workstation and try another PIN
- Have the user reboot the machine; if this resolves the issue, log the event as successful, but report the finding to escalate for further product review
- If the issue persists, engage the user to use online authentication
- If the issue cannot be resolved, ask the user to submit a Support log using their side panel in the HYPR Mobile App for escalation to the Level 2 Helpdesk
Level 2 Helpdesk
Given the Support information provided by Level 1:
- Identify if there are errors captured in the Audit Trail for the particular deviceId or user handle reported
- The user may need to be removed from User Management and then re-pair the workstation using the HYPR Mobile App
Learn More in the HYPR for Workforce Help Desk Guide.